It’s the details that make the difference. When Steve Bradley of the Risdon Group first conceptualized this ultra chic modern community, he wanted to make sure that everything would be taken care of for its residents. By choosing to partner with the award-winning architecture firm, HALFLANTS + PICHETTE, Steve was able to bring state-of-the-art design and architectural elements into every unit. Sure, the style might be minimal, but the overall effect is brimming with openness and opportunity.
The design of Risdon on 5th seamlessly weaves the latest technology with modern architecture and design elements to create a community and living space completely unique to Sarasota.
Here’s just a short list that highlights Risdon on 5th design features:
- Intoxicating solar-heated rooftop pool with breathtaking views of downtown Sarasota and Sarasota Bay
- Multiple rooftop terraces with intimate seating and both shaded and un-shaded lounge areas for private and / or group parties or functions
- State-of-the-art Impact resistant glass throughout all of the units provides protection during storms
- Secure, designated parking and / or flex spaces for all residences
- Oversized terraces for all two and three bedroom residences
- Living area ceiling heights start at 12 feet and can soar up to 21 feet (per plan)
- Expansive living areas with glass walls bring the outdoors in
This Trop-Urban community has partnered with SmartHouse Integration to create an expansive and, dare I say, sexy living environment. The technological amenities that come included with every unit are innovative, intuitive, and user-friendly. Turn the lights on before you come home, or set the shades to go down before you leave for a weekend holiday, you will have complete control over your space at Risdon on 5th.
Discover what Trop-Urban living is all about and the difference living in this vibrant community can make for your lifestyle. Contact Team Risdon today to visit our showroom or to learn more about this most amazing Sarasota community.